MomZenArtist on Instagram

Monday, October 8, 2012

Celebrating 2!!!

My darling daughter just turned two, and we had a birthday bash Very Hungry Caterpillar style.  We made a cupcake cake to look like the caterpillar.  All of the decorations were red, green, and yellow.  Party favors included Eric Carle coloring sheets, Very Hungry Caterpillar crayons, a make your own caterpillar kit, and, of course, snacks!  The kids all had a great time, and it was a blast to watch.

Very Hungry Caterpillar cake
I wanted to create a tangled tile for my daughter in honor of her second birthday.  I used a number 2 as my string and tangled around it.  I am tempted to go back and fill in the Crescent Moon with some black pen for more dimension.  Here's the result so far:


1 comment:

  1. It was such a fun party Emily! My gosh G looked cute in tutu. And the party favors were awesome! I'm quite impressed!

    ReplyDelete