MomZenArtist on Instagram

Sunday, March 1, 2015

February is for Love

I had the great privilege of teaching a class at the Hamilton-Wenham Library near Valentine's Day.  It was a lovely evening of tangling.  We had the goal of finding some creativity and relaxation despite the wintery mess we have had in the area lately.  I think we did a great job accomplishing our goal.

Everyone created a stunning tile!  I am impressed by the amazing job they did.

Here is my sample piece I created on a Renaissance tile for the night:


Since the class, I have heard from six participants who professed their love for Zentangle®.  I love when people find a new passion especially when I get to be part of that discovery.  It touches my heart to help someone uncover his or her inner artist through the Zentangle method.  Each of the women has continued to learn more, seek out new books, and ask questions.  One was kind enough to share her beautiful ZIA (Zentangle-inspired artwork) of a tangled heart.  I only taught a few of these tangles in our class together.  :-)  I hope they will all continue on a wonderfully relaxing and creative journey through the Zentangle method.
Tangled heart by Linda Ashley


4 comments:

  1. thanks for doing the class. I enjoyed it so much. Since the class I have been inspired to do a lot more zentangle pieces. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome! I am thrilled to hear that you have continued to tangle. Please feel free to share your work with me anytime. I love to see what people create. Happy tangling.

      Delete
  2. They did great - I love enlarging the pictures and looking at each one - they always seem to come with fresh perspectives. Love your ren tile too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sue! I do the same thing. I love to see all the details within the stunning mosaic. I swear I learn as much from my students as they learn from me. :-)

      Delete