MomZenArtist on Instagram

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Diva challenge 85

This week's challenge from I am the Diva was to use the tangle Copada created by Margaret Bremner, CZT.

I love this tangle!  I reminds me of one of my favorite tangles, Cyme, so I had to incorporate them both.

Even better, I enjoyed doing this tangle in my car while my daughter was fast asleep in the back seat.  I tangled to the sound of her deep breathing.  I was so relaxed and focused that I didn't notice her music was still playing on the CD (which is saying something since we've listened to it 800,000,000 times).

Here's my Zentangle tile:


A few days later, I threw Copada into a Zendala tile I was working on, and here's the end result.



12 comments:

  1. Wow! Lovely, those two are so similar to almost look like tangleations of each other.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, these tangles really compliment each other - beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beauty! Copada really is outstanding here as a border.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea! I love how you layered it to give the perfect bloom!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a beautiful flower. Lovely ZIA!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice! I don't really use Cyme but I'll have to go have a look at it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, Margaret, I have to stop myself from using Cyme in the middle of everything. It's a great, big filler that's fun to do.

      Delete
  7. Beautiful! Love how you combined the two.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both lovely - as a fill that looks like flower petals, and as a border.

    ReplyDelete