MomZenArtist on Instagram

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Talking Zentangle

I spent a lovely evening at the open house for the newly remodeled Community Center at North Town Hall in North Chelmsford, MA.  I'll be offering monthly classes here starting in a few weeks.  I'm so happy that this beautiful building has been restored for everyone to enjoy.  What a wonderful community resource!

It was fun to talk with the visitors about Zentangle.  Some people had heard about it, and a few had taken a class. Most were intrigued by my designs and interested in learning more.  It was easy to explain why I use Zentangle art for relaxation while my darling daughter was running around the place.  All of the moms understood completely and liked the idea of doing something creative, relaxing, and quick.  

I am especially thankful to the impromptu babysitter who kept track of my daughter while I was talking about Zentangle.  It isn't too realistic to describe Zentangle as relaxing while chasing a toddler out of the room and up the stairs.  :-)  My helper earned the "Love" Zentangle inspired artwork in the corner of my table as a thank you.  

Several people were interested in my upcoming classes.  I'm looking forward to sharing my love of Zentangle with others!

Here's a picture of my display:




No comments:

Post a Comment