MomZenArtist on Instagram

Monday, October 29, 2012

Diva challenge 93: Bunzo

Well, I have to love the Diva this week because she's challenged us to use my favorite new tangle, Bunzo.  Ok, maybe this isn't such a challenge for me.

I prefer to use the unfilled tangellation (variation of a tangle), but maybe I'll challenge myself to do the regular black and white version too.

I love how this tangle pattern evolves in such fun ways.  Sometimes it looks nautical like coral or a shell, and sometimes it looks like something straight out of Dr. Seuss.

Here are two of my Bunzo tiles:



Is it ironic that Bunzo looks like the hurricane heading our way today?


17 comments:

  1. Like them both. The second reminds of clouds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bunzo looks so beautiful in your tiles! Smooth and flowing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent job on both tiles! Love the first one with all the tiny circles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice work, they are both gorgeous! What alot of tipple, you must have great patience

    ReplyDelete
  5. The second one is my favourite... Your Bunzo looks like it's growing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like them both but more so the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love the first one, all the "pebbles,tendrils, and growing things!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic!! this is one of the nicest Bunzos I've seen. I'm impartial to bubbles, but love your partnering with Tripoli too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautifull how you integrated bunzo in all the aother paterns.Nice

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I love this! Seriously! Stay safe...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your interpretation on Bunzo - they really stand out and are a bit softer than if you had filled them in - nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooo, I love them both! Fun to look at--great job!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Bunzo has a totally different feeling when it's not "striped" - well done.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your tiles are lovely. Oh, all those little circles, lots of work there.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love how organic the first tile looks, and the "suessy" feel of the second... it really does look like bunzo is taking over the world! Lovely job.

    ReplyDelete