MomZenArtist on Instagram

Saturday, March 23, 2013

100th Post: Thanks for reading!

While uploading my Tangle U photos, I saw that I had hit my 100th post on this blog!  I figured I should do something to commemorate the milestone.  Where better to have this happen than at a creative, stimulating, and fun weekend away!

I am so thankful to my wonderful family for freeing me up so I could attend this weekend.

I appreciate all of the hard work that the planners, teachers, and vendors put into making this event such a success.

I am impressed and inspired by my fellow CZTs.  People are doing creative things with their Zentangle practice and with their classes.  It is an honor to be among this talented group.

Lastly, I want to thank you for reading this blog.  The Internet has made it so easy for anyone to say anything online.  One never knows if the words will be read or merely added to the virtual scrap heap of bits and bytes.  As much as I think my blog is for me to chronicle my artistic journey, I've been touched by the people who have commented about my posts.  It means so much to know that my words and artwork have meant something to others.  A few people at Tangle U said they enjoy reading my blog (and even asked if I'd be blogging this weekend).

When you fall in love with something like Zentangle art, you are welcomed into an amazing community of artists.  I am humbled and inspired to be part of this esteemed creative circle.

Thank you all!

I can't wait for tomorrow's classes and even more creativity to share.

Here's to the next 100 posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment