MomZenArtist on Instagram

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Paradoxical

I had a blast at this month's Tangle Club with five fellow tanglers.  Everyone worked on beautiful pieces, practiced patterns, and shared ideas.  I think it's truly wonderful when creative people get together.  Inspiring things happen.

Between club sessions, I'm giving everyone a mini challenge to practice new skills or patterns.  After giving a demo of one of my favorite patterns, Paradox, I decided to make this the monthly challenge. I love how this pattern morphs from one shape to many others.  It's hard to see where the pattern starts and ends!  

Feel free to share your Paradox pieces with me too!  I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with!


If you are interested in regular tangle challenges, I highly encourage you to visit the Diva's weekly challenge.  Laura offers a variety of amazing challenges each week to help us all stimulate and stretch our tangling minds.  They're open to all no matter how long you've been tangling!  Jump in on the current challenge, or start at the beginning.  Either way, you'll learn a lot and have a great time trying new things!

No comments:

Post a Comment