MomZenArtist on Instagram

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Bunzo 'Fro

After bravely creating my first face the other day, I decided I had to keep playing.  It's amazing how trying something new can encourage confidence!  Again, what's the worst that can happen.

I stamped my face image and embellished a bit with my black Micron.  I am a huge fan of Bunzo, so I started with some Bunzo hair.  I was having so much fun I couldn't stop--hence the full Bunzo 'fro!  I tend to like the unfilled variation of Bunzo, but it was a little too open for this piece.  I opted for adding dots to give the "curls" a little more dimension.

This was such a fun piece to create!  I did it while waiting the required thirty minutes after my allergy shot.  I usually despise sitting there for that long, and this time, I stayed past thirty minutes because I lost complete track of time while hair styling my latest figure.  :-)

1 comment: