MomZenArtist on Instagram

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Starry Night

This week's Diva challenge was a throwback to one of her early ones featuring stars.  We could use stars in any way that inspired us.

I considered drawing a star, working on a Zendala, or using stars as white space in a design.  Then I realized I was thinking about it too much which wasn't too meditative.

I remembered that I had a pre-cut star shape that might work.  I did a quick coat with Distress Ink then tangled in blue pen.  It was fun and quick to do.  I will probably mount it on some fun starry scrapbook paper and put it in my daughter's room.  She saw it and said it was her star.  I think she's onto something.  :-)

Here's this week's challenge:


8 comments:

  1. You did a great job with this challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one is so cute. I love it. Makes a great photo frame.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like what you have done. Agree with the comment that would make a great picture frame.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How creative! I love how you have mastered this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Clean, simple and beautiful! Love the frame.

    ReplyDelete