MomZenArtist on Instagram

Monday, November 25, 2013

Plugging Away

I love signing up for swaps--cookie swaps, recipe swaps, gift swaps, art swaps!  While they may seem a bit stressful due to the deadline and expectation, swaps can be a fun way to let yourself explore.  I often use the experience as a way to try a new recipe or be more creative with my shopping.  

For this artist trading card swap (ATC), I get to make 53 cards that are all different!  It's quite freeing to have each and every card have a different feel or design.  I'm sure several will have similarities when I feel inspired by a particular idea, but they don't have to be the same.

Here are cards 6 and 7 out of 53.  The first has a watercolor background made with Twinkling H2Os and a glue resist.  I love how planetary it looks.  The second has a traditional string filled with patterns.  

46 to go!


2 comments:

  1. I love these. Don't know what else to say...other than I sure hope I end up with one of yours! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! We are in the same swap, so you should get one of mine. :-)

      Delete