Saturday, March 29, 2014

In a Spiral

This week's Diva challenge was to use a spiral string.  This was the last of my 53 ATCs I was creating for a swap.  I started with a pencil spiral string then filled with a variety of border style patterns.  It was fun to see how the shapes changed as they went around a bend.

Challenge yourself to try something new or to take a pattern and try to make it fit into different shapes.  It can be interesting to see what happens if you push a tangle's creative boundaries sometimes.


I'll have to remember to take photos without the plastic sleeves next time, but I was so eager to get my ATCs on their way.

3 comments:

  1. A great spiral; the red is it is great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely spiral with this touch of red!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Delightful! love how you've used various tangles in a spiral :)

    ReplyDelete