MomZenArtist on Instagram

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Weaving Tangles


I love tangle patterns that look woven!  They look so difficult to construct and usually only have a simple line or two like Auraknot.  

For this week's Diva challenge, a duotangle, we were tasked with using the patterns Auraknot and Mooka.  I like both patterns because they can be so stunning when they come together.  

The same day I went to start my tile, I received my new pack of Sakura Moonlight Gelly Roll fine point pens.  Of course I had to try them!  They were awesome to use on the black Zendala tiles.  I love how shimmery they look and appreciated the finer line I could achieve.  I ended up using four colors to create this piece.  This was a fun way to play!


8 comments:

  1. Very lovely. Those colors are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! Fine points... Love your tile! Plus the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's really beautiful your tile. I love your curvy Auraknot. And the colours you choose are wonderful. I would like to have this gelly rolls too, but can't get them anywhere here in Europe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful and mysterious effect.
    The green on black gives a whole new dimension to it

    ReplyDelete
  5. The new pens turned out so well. Your beautiful design looks terrific with these colors. Wonderful job.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Like your wavy Auraknot. The different Mooka make a great border for it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The two tangles are great in these colors.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your lines are so nice! I need to revisit those pens.

    ReplyDelete