MomZenArtist on Instagram

Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Gone Crazy for Molygon

Are you loving the official new tangle, Molygon, as much as I am?

At first I wasn't sure when most of my shapes resembled banana bunches. If tangles make me hungry, it defeats the purpose of keeping me from snacking!

Then I tried Molygon as a bezel around my tangled gems and was hooked. I love how the "arms" look like robotic tentacle when done this way. Here are two Bijou tiles I made for a swap:
I've been playing with this look a lot lately. Here's a Molygon gem on an ATC for another swap:

I have been playing with some fills and expect I will decorate the bananas in my regular tangles. I just can't stop making them this way...yet!

Check out the Diva challenge this week for lots of amazing interpretations of the fun new tangle at http://iamthedivaczt.blogspot.com/2016/02/weekly-challenge-253.html.



18 comments:

  1. Yes, they are great bezels for your lovely gems. You can turn Molygon into so many things. Great response to the challenge. I use tangling to stop me snacking too, it is great for that because it keeps the hands busy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!

      Tangling is such a healthy, fun, and creative activity! :-)

      Delete
  2. You are the Queen of the gems! Lovely work. Molygon supports your jewels beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am in love with them! They make me smile, and I'm usually not one to embrace a lot of color in my work. Thank you.

      Delete