MomZenArtist on Instagram

Monday, September 24, 2012

Diva challenge 88: IX

Ever since learning the new tangle IX at my CZT training, I've been obsessed with it.  I find it so relaxing to do.  I just keep repeating the auras and can really let all of my concerns just disappear.  It's my go-to tangle when I'm stressed.  I also love using this as a monotangle--one pattern to cover the tile.  

The Diva challenged us to use IX this week.  So I guess this isn't much of a challenge for me, but I'll use it as a tribute to this awesome tangle pattern.








13 comments:

  1. A beautiful tile and Mooka fits in perfectly!! Both patterns are crisp and clean. Your linework is so even!! wow!
    Your other tiles are lovely also, a great interpretation for Dilip's Ganesha :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love what you are doing with IX!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you have interwoven many IX's into the same tile. Really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow. those are great. The center in the 3rd one is really nice. and the 'hidden' elephant in the 4h is done wonderfully. (you did do that purposely, right?)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super....you have given IX a lively spirit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just so awesome!!! So many tiles!...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! My favourite is the third one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow, fantastic controlled linework! they all look lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can see you love to do the IX. Al your ZTs are great and very flowing. I love the way you subtile use other tangles with it. Great job:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great tiles with IX's - I 'specially like the third one, though putting in the Hotel in #2 is pretty cool

    ReplyDelete