MomZenArtist on Instagram

Saturday, September 1, 2012

To invert or not to invert, that is the question.

After working on a tile featuring IX, to make sure I remembered how to do it from the CZT training, I started to play with my editing software.  I was interested in the inverted color mode with respect to this tile.  I think I'll have to try doing IX in white ink on a black tile to see if it's similar.


I absolutely love this pattern!  I find IX complex but very easy to do.  It's a great one for filling in a tile and getting into a zen mode for me.  I find myself immediately in a relaxed state because I don't have to think too much about it.  I just make sure to count the lines if I really get stuck.  Auras in threes.  I think this will be a go to tangle when I'm stressed about something.

No comments:

Post a Comment