MomZenArtist on Instagram

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Daring Zendalas

This week's Bright Owl Zendala Dare #45 reminded me of a wreath at first, so I think I intentionally picked tangles that weren't leafy to start.  I ended up with some flowers on the outer edge though.

I was flipping through the Joy of Zentangle book and decided to try a few patterns that were new to me.  I ended up filling the entire tile with patterns from this fun book.  I used Soup Bowls, Floating Discs, Twilight Zone, Flora, and variations of King's Crown and Bubbles.

 

6 comments:

  1. The centre is a bit hypnotic, I like that. I also like the flowers around it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea the centre part is hyonotic, the next circle has great tangles,and the flowers at the outside are great. Wel done ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was also hypnotised by the centre. I love the flowers at the edge. I haven't drawn my zendala yet and it will be hard to think of something not flowers now that I have seen yours. I guess I could make mine different by colouring them

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the flowers. The center just vibrates on my screen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness! This is gorgeous and needs to be framed!

    ReplyDelete