MomZenArtist on Instagram

Friday, February 1, 2013

Here Comes the Sun

Yesterday was a very windy day, but the sun managed to find its way through the clouds.  It's nice to know that no matter how dark or gray a day might be, the sun will always reappear.  :-)

I'm combining two tangled suns for my daughter from yesterday and today.

I've been intrigued by IBEX and my brown/sepia pen colors lately so I did my second sun with those colors.  I'm love with my first sun, but I want to try some variety and not watercolor all of them.  I think this one has a bit of an Aztec type of feel.


Here is today's sun which started with some red Diva Dance in the center.  Then I added "rays" with different patterns.  Other than the Dance, the other rays were done with metallic Gelly Roll pens.  I wasn't too sure about the sunniness of this tile until my sweet daughter saw it on the screen and proudly told me it was a sun.  It's toddler approved!


If you're looking for some tangling inspiration this week, try adding a little sunshine to help my family get through this week until my daughter's surgery.  If you do, please share your lovely creations with us!  Thank you.

Thank you to CZT Kathy Barringer for creating a sunny tangle for her Diva challenge this week.



No comments:

Post a Comment