MomZenArtist on Instagram

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Oh Happy Day!

One of the thousand things I love about my Zentangle® journey is the wonderful community of artists I have joined.  I enjoy connecting with my talented peers online and at workshops.  It is inspiring and fun to share our art, stories, and passion for this art form with each other.

I spent a little time with my new friend CZT Karen Izzi at Tangle U this weekend.  Karen has a wonderful spirit and sense of humor... even if she does like snakes.  :-)  Today is her birthday so I wanted to tangle up a colorful bouquet for her inspired by Marie Browning's class.

"Oh Happy Day... Enjoy It In Every Way...."   Happy birthday, Karen!


This ZIA is tangled with 01 and 08 black Microns and colored in with Tombow markers and a water pen.  Such fun to create!  I think I'm in love with drawing dragonflies.  I really can't believe I did lettering that I actually like.

No comments:

Post a Comment