MomZenArtist on Instagram

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Tending My Garden

Woohoo!  I just booked a session to teach my new "My Tangled Garden" class this summer.  I am really in love with the technique and am looking forward to sharing it with others.

Here's my latest in my garden series...


It was hard not to add a dragonfly in the background, but I think this garden belongs to the sweet little ladybug perched on a vine.

I had a lot of relaxing fun creating Cat-Kin and Featherfall in this ZIA; I can get lost in Featherfall.  I found a good frame, and I'll likely cut the piece down a bit to fit.  It's a good thing the middle is my favorite part!

3 comments:

  1. This is so lovely! It has given me inspiration to try and document my new home's perennial garden this spring and summer! I am new to gardening, and find myself admiring some of the weeds that people tell me are awful...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm thrilled that you are inspired to draw your garden. I think it's a great way to have fun planning your garden, tracking your plantings, and being creative in multiple ways. Judging by my art, I think my gardens would be rather overgrown. Gardening definitely skipped a generation in my family. :-)

      I'd love to see your garden--on paper or in full--if you'd like to share!

      Delete
  2. That is so lovely. I'm really sad I missed Tangle U and especially the Tangled Garden class and Marie Browning's class. I'm saving yours for study and as a reference!

    ReplyDelete