MomZenArtist on Instagram

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Time for Tuxedo

Does the week ever get away from you?  I started the Diva challenge on Monday when it was released, and it's taken me until almost the end of Saturday to get it posted.  The delay was not for lack of interest or trying.  Sometimes I am amazed by how fast the days can pass by.

My adorable daughter turned two and a half, I learned about her upcoming preschool (OMG again where does the time go?), taught an amazing Zentangle Basics class, and I've been working like crazy.  I'm a person who loves the challenge of a variety of projects, and I get bored easily.  It's sometimes hard for me to say no because I get stimulated by new ideas, and I have a lot of energy.  That said, I'm still human.  I'm so thankful to have my Zentangle practice to keep me grounded and to calm my mind when it gets filled with interesting ideas.

This week's Diva challenge was to use the Tuxedo pattern created by the fabulously talented LeeAnn.  She is a truly inspiring Zentangle artist, and I love to see everything she creates.  Her floral and Christmas designs are breathtaking!  I've joked on her blog that I want to be her when I grow up creatively.

I wasn't sure what to make of Tuxedo at first, but it was fun to play with.  I got a bit literal in my challenge this week.  :)


3 comments:

  1. Priceless! I am enthralled with this one! You are in your own right fabulously talented! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It reminds me of the upper part of a dress with a lovely Sanibelle neckline! Very nice!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love what Anneke said about the design!
    It's a beautiful zia!!!

    ReplyDelete