Sunday, August 18, 2013

Growing Gardens

“If you look the right way, you can see that the whole world is a garden.” 
― Frances Hodgson BurnettThe Secret Garden

I've been in love with creating tangled gardens.  I think they're creative, relaxing, fun, and imaginative.  Last night, I had a wonderful time inviting a group of tanglers into my world of tangled secret gardens.  The class was made up of a few people who have tangled with me as well as several beginners.  We worked on a standard Zentangle® tile to get started with the basics then explored some botanical tangle patterns.  After that, we played with some beautiful toned papers and fun critters to play in the garden.  What fun!

This group has a lot of imagination.  Look at the beautiful gardens they created.  


If you're interested in learning how to grow a tangled garden, check out my upcoming class at the Peabody Institute Library in Peabody on August 26.  Can't make it?  Let's talk about another date that works or a home party.


1 comment: