MomZenArtist on Instagram

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

It's Never Too Late

I could bemoan the fact that I am 20 or so Diva challenges behind, or I could choose to look at this as a fun, creative endeavor.  I pick the latter!

So what if I'm behind?  So what if it's likely no one will see my posts on the Diva's site?  I love to share it with others, but ultimately, I create my Zentangle® art for me.

I have decided to go back and complete the challenges that I missed when life's craziness got in the way.  I will work backwards until I meet up with the last challenge that I had completed.

I love the challenges and the opportunity to try ideas, patterns, and techniques that I might not have considered previously.  This is also a great way to help me get more of my ATCs done for the swap.  

I love the newer Zentangle® pattern Quib.  It offers such creative opportunities, although it does tend to take over a piece with those fun tentacles.  

Here are my two ATCs (9 & 10 of 53) featuring Quib for Diva challenge 145:





No comments:

Post a Comment