MomZenArtist on Instagram

Thursday, January 9, 2014

365 Days of Art: Week 1

Woohoo!  I made it through the first week of my 365 Days of Art challenge!  Ok, I realize that one week of a resolution isn't that impressive, but I know people who have already abandoned their ideas of eating healthier, exercising, or getting organized.  I think the key is finding a resolution to do something you actually enjoy--like creating art!

This week, I've worked in my Tangle-A-Day 2014 calendar for each day of the week.  I've posted the first two pages here for your oohing and aahing enjoyment.  On January 4-6, I was feeling inspired by shapes so each square features patterns with a circular, square, or triangular feel.  It must be my preschooler rubbing off on me!



I've also been working on my ATC (Artist Trading Card swap) and Pay It Forward bookmarks.  Another side project I have is updating my tangle book and practicing a ton of new tangle patterns.  I'll share more information about that project next time!

How are you doing with your resolutions?

No comments:

Post a Comment