MomZenArtist on Instagram

Saturday, January 4, 2014

Pay It Forward

For the last few years, I've participated in a creative pay it forward game on Facebook.  The idea is to create something handmade--art, food, a letter, etc.--for five people.  Those five people, in turn, create  something for five other people.  The gift is a surprise and can show up at any time of the year.  It's a lovely way to do something nice for others.  Paying it forward encourages us to share kindness and creativity with others.

Here are some bookmarks that are in process for this project.  I started with a blank page then added a yellow lettering background with a stencil and Dylusions ink spray.  Next, I used the Dylusions "Flossy" female figure stencil and Twinkling H2Os to create shadow figures.  I played with coloring some of the skirts in and leaving some as silhouettes.

I'm starting to like how these are coming out!


Next up:  tangling!


No comments:

Post a Comment