MomZenArtist on Instagram

Saturday, September 13, 2014

What I Did on My Kripalu Vacation

My Kripalu adventure was amazing!  I needed to get back to basics and to reconnect with my love of simple patterns, tangling in my comfort zone, and creating from within.  Here are my individual tiles as well as some group mosaics including a few of my tiles.

Does anyone else see a hummingbird hiding in my Munchin tile?  It was totally unplanned, but now I can't stop seeing him in there.  

This one started out as a central string that everyone thought resembled a mother and child.  My dear friend and fellow CZT fell in love with it because it reminded her of a ram.  Of course, I added some legs and a tail and gave it to her.  :-)  Enjoy, Karen!  XOXO
Group Tripoli mosaic.  Mine is in the third row down, second from the end.
Group tile mosaic.  Mine is in the bottom row, third tile over, upside down.

No comments:

Post a Comment