MomZenArtist on Instagram

Saturday, October 11, 2014

Tangle-A-Thon 2014!

It's almost time for the second Tangle-A-Thon fundraising event!  I hope you can join us this year for some more tangling for a good cause.  We will have a variety of projects, make-and-takes, food, prizes, and lots of fun.

Please visit the Tangle-A-Thon site to:

  • Learn more about the event.
  • To register to attend.
  • To donate in support of your fellow Zentangle® lovers.

Last year we raised $2,000 to support TeamWalk for CancerCare at Lowell General Hospital.  It was an honor to hold this fundraiser.  I enjoyed working with my friends and fellow CZTs to organize the event as well as to know that I could doing something to give back.  My life has changed thanks to the Zentangle Method, and I wanted to find a small way to share some of the benefits I have earned with others.  I hope we can raise even more to help out this year.
Emily Classon presenting a $2,000 donation to TeamWalk for CancerCare, 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment