MomZenArtist on Instagram

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Working Together

I had the privilege of teaching a staff development workshop for the staff of the Billerica Public Library in 2013.  At the end of the class, I gave each participant a pre-strung piece of paper to tangle.  All of the pieces would form a larger piece of artwork when assembled together.

While visiting for tangle club last month, I saw that the library had completed and framed the mosaic.  It was on display in the main circulation area of the library.  I was thrilled.

Look at what can happen when people work together!  If they can create such beautiful art, they must make a pretty amazing team.  I love that they framed and displayed this piece so they can remember how they created something special together.

2 comments: